Trouble ordering pro license + mobile # required

0 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
(@taa1)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Hi,

1. (FYI) When I got to the page to click "Make purchase", clicking on that button took me to a page that said, "You are currently logged in to the private area of this site." It had a button for LOGOUT in the center of the page. I decided to open a new browser tab and try again.

2. (FYI) This time I got to where it asked for my email and license name and how I wanted to pay. I chose the option to pay by debit/credit card. This took me to a page that didn't seem to finish loading, and there was an animated "busy" icon. I waited a few minutes but it didn't proceed past this. I forced a refresh of the page which brought me back to asking for my email, license name, pay time. This time selecting debit/credit worked Ok.

3. But now I'm stuck on the page where I'm filling out the credit card number because it won't let me skip the mobile# field. What purpose does the mobile# serve and how do I bypass it anyway?

This is not urgent.

ReplyQuote
(@bpence)
Member Admin

I'm not sure why it asks for the mobile number. IT's not really used as part of the purchase process. I'm sure you could put any number there.

ReplyQuote
(@taa1)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I was able to put in a bogus mobile number and continued the purchase process on July 26. I received a PayPal receipt. It's been a couple of weeks but I haven't received an email (not even to my spam folder) with the license info like I have gotten in the past.

Today I decided to try the "Retrieve the existing license" option within AT, clicked on the button to have it emailed to me, and it arrived almost immediately. So, I guess I was mis-remembering that the emailing of the license info was automatic.

License activation was successful so I'm good.

ReplyQuote
Share: